March 2018 Wrap-Up
Wow, I cannot believe that I read 12 books, despite my reading slump at the beginning of the month and finishing Les Mis. Well done, me. Well done!
- The Heart Goes Last – M. Atwood (3/5)
- The Fifth Season – N.K. Jemisin (re-read; 4/5)
- A List of Cages – R. Roe (3/5)
- Fantastic Mr Fox – R. Dahl (3/5)
- We Are the Ants – S. D. Hutchinson (3/5)
- One of Us is Lying – K. M. McManus (2/5)
- Our Homesick Song – E. Hooper (3/5)
- Wie Sterne so hell – M. Teichert (2/5)
- Flowers for Algernon – D. Keyes (4.5/5)
- Only Dull People Are Brilliant at Breakfast (3/5)
- Scythe – N. Shusterman (4/5)
- Les Misérables – V. Hugo (5/5)
At the same time, I was once again incredibly lazy. I only wrote three proper reviews this month.
All in all, my favourite was without question Les Misérables. 💕
The book that disappointed me the most was We Are the Ants because I had such high expectations which the book just couldn’t meet.